Chartered Accountants1 month ago Banking Gurgaon 24 views Reference: 26145
Nexdigm is conducting a scheduled recruitment drive for Chartered Accountants at our Gurugram office on February 10th, 2023, Friday.
Roles and Responsibilities
Being a position involving client management, the role itself is an exciting mix of operational delivery and an opportunity to explore the entrepreneur in you. We strongly believe in freedom of operation and that clearly reflects in our modus operandi. Apart from holding the Finance Controlling manager function, the expansion mode that we are presently in will provide you with an opportunity to delve into new avenues.
- Well-versed with Different Accounting Standards, Schedule VI, Income tax etc.
- Good knowledge of payroll
- Adherence to the policies of the client with regard to accounting and reporting
- Identifying accounting / legal issues, tracking and ensuring closure
- Responsible for client compliances and deliverables MIS, TDS, GST, Service Tax, Profession Tax
- Client relationship and rapport
- Accounting up to and including finalization
- MIS review, independent GL scrutiny
- Co-ordination with the bankers, internal teams
- Billing and Recovery
- Client mining, client feedback
Desired Candidate Profile
- Chartered Accountant, 1-6 yrs PQE
- Good English Communication
- Experienced in Client Management
- Candidates with team management experience preferred
Perks and Benefits
- GPA, GMC for the Associate
- Wealth Creation Plan for tenured associates
- Employee wellness programs
- Performance Linked Bonus
Contact - Avijit Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.