CA Industrial Trainee3 months ago Human Resources Gurgaon 73 views Reference: 25868
Req # WD
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
As an CA Industrial Trainee at Lenovo, you will be working closely with finance and business leaders – in functions such as Controller’s Org, Internal Audit, Business Finance, Financial Planning. In the 12 months & beyond (which includes maximum examination leave of 30 days which will be paid) that you will spend in the organization, you will be tasked with short term and high impact projects.
The internship program mirrors the projects and responsibilities that trainees are expected to perform, and it will be one of the avenues from which we select talent for future.
What This Job Entails
● You will be placed in the Finance team of Lenovo India (which includes roles in Controller’s Org, Internal Audit, Business Finance, Financial Planning)
● You will be assigned project(s) aligned to areas where Lenovo is currently focusing/investing. You will be tasked to carry out projects independently.
● You will be working with colleagues in India and outside, providing an enriching multinational exposure
● During the internship duration you will get a chance to work with some of the best finance mentors who will help you navigate through the project goals and ensure a great internship experience for you
● Strong Microsoft Excel alongside good management reporting and presentation skills
● Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders and manage priorities based on project requirements
● Motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement and can work independently and as a member of a team.
● Self-starter & a customer centric mindset
● Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
● Proactive and critical thinking
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.