Buyer - S2C NTO Full-time Job1 month ago - Marketing & Sales - Hyderabad - 44 views
Job ID: 294550BR
The Buyer is responsible for the execution of bidding and contracting activities for/in support of assigned countries/categories according to the defined buying processes, information sharing across countries/categories to leverage best practices.
The role also provides analytics and prepares reports, contributes to delivery of measurable value for Novartis, through alignment of business requirements, sourcing expertise, supplier market intelligence, financial productivity and mitigation of risk.
The role supports data quality management within Procurement function according to the defined processes to identify opportunities and to support continuous improvement, assures the delivery of services according to defined KPIs and Service Levels.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to :
• Sourcing activities
- Sourcing validation and analysis from business users, country procurement organization or category managers:
- Direct users on correct buying (content streams) channels if required.
- Engage category teams where defined thresholds are met.
- Activities scope and sourcing plan definition, opportunity analysis.
- Supplier selection, requested risk analysis performance verification and update.
- Supplier scoring criteria definition and documentation preparation for competitive bidding event.
- Inputs collection and sharing to category managers on overall category strategy.
- eSourcing event management and monitoring, supplier communication, supplier training, bidding analysis, pitch presentation organization.
- Document and communicate final award decision:
- Negotiations after the eSourcing event closure to reach the most competitive prices.
- Bids examination and sourcing summary sheet (outcome) completion.
- Recommendation to award and informing suppliers on competitive bidding results.
- Finding opportunities to improve and automate recurrent processes, thus allowing greater focus on value adding activities.
- Report productivity as per Procurement guidelines and support measurements / activities to improve. defined
University/Advanced degree in Business Administration/Economics/Finance/Statistics is required. Fluent spoken and written English.
• Experience of working in a global environment in a similar position of advantage.
• Experience of working in Procurement operations or equivalent operations.
• Experience in reporting & advanced analytical and presentation tools.
• Experience in Spend reporting, analysis and optimization.
• Experience with eSourcing tools.
• Good understanding of operations and business culture of multinational company.
• Ability to work in virtual teams and with remote stakeholders.
• Experience in supporting clients directly / managing Stakeholders.
• High proven interpersonal, communication & negotiation and skills.
• Advanced Analytical & Conceptual Thinking, organizational skills, results oriented and proactive.
• Strong sense for independence and self-drive.
• Curious mind and high motivation to learn
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask
ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re
given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!