Business Systems Analyst, Finance Works3 months ago Banking Hyderabad 71 views Reference: 25881
- Experience in working with systems that handle sensitive data, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) controls, and change management processes.
- Experience in FP&A domain implementing and planning tools such as Anaplan, SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP BPC, Oracle/Hyperion and data.
- Experience in SAP ERP and SAP Analytics Cloud.
About the job
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Partner with internal business teams and stakeholders in developing delivery road-maps and associated system requirements for Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) planning processes.
- Plan, prioritize, deliver, and support systems solutions related to Anaplan and/or other FP&A planning and forecasting tools.
- Execute on system implementation projects which involves requirements documentation, systems design, model building/configuration, testing, issue identification and bug resolution.
- Architect innovative solutions to automate and scale business systems.
- Identify constraints and dependencies for technical solutions and effectively manage/communicate to the stakeholders.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.