Business Analyst Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Financial Services - Mumbai - 20 views
Job Number: BUS000610
About Business line/Function :
To support Release Management for Atlas 2 and Infocenter applications for APAC and Europe regions
The Business Analyst is responsible for conducting requirement-gathering sessions, identifying and designing functionalities, writing detailed requirement specifications by analyzing specific business processes and user requirements, testing deliverables and workarounds to meet client objectives
• Establish requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis. Ensure all stakeholders are involved in requirements gathering activities.
• Analyze and document accurate and detailed business/User requirement documents (BRD/URD), user guides and functional specification documents (FSD) including the data sources. Effectively organize and categorize large amounts of information provided by stakeholders.
• Evaluate information that is acquired and reconcile conflicts and/or challenge assumptions to ensure the utmost quality outcome for the client. Identify alternative solutions for solving business problems and objectively recommend solutions based on evidence collected during analysis.
• Develop test cases and conducts appropriate testing prior to deployment.
• Assist Technical team in functionally analyzing the already existing reports and identifying iteration metrics.
• Provide linkage between the all stake holders and participants regarding the requirements throughout the development life-cycle.
• Act as consultant to the development team/programmers.
• Respond to changing organizational priorities. Manage change requests relating to the project plans to meet the agreed deadlines. Mitigate risks ensuring project success.
• Work closely with project managers and assists with project planning where required. Provide project services when necessary.
• Resolve conflict and issues when necessary.
• Design and execute test scenarios and provide a key support during Users testing.
• Play a key role in solution designing and optimization of the existing functional blocks of the systems, in the projects driven by other teams.
• Production Support – A BA would be involved in providing the functional analysis to the incidents or any discrepancy faced in A2 production. Support would be extended for a problem ticket study and testing.
• Information Requests – Assist in extraction requests and feasibility study of the new request raised for A2.
• Perform various administrative tasks including status reports, time recording, etc.
• Perform any special duties as assigned by the team lead.
• Adhere to processes and practices outlined by the organization.
• Provide maintenance and support towards resolving issues, bugs etc on products put on production. Resolve and provide functional support for adhoc queries from users.
• Prepare reusable templates for faster delivery.
• Meet business objectives by providing effective solutions.
• Experience in Banking / Finance space (preferably Accounting/Finance/Payments/Trade/Back-Office Operations).
• Good Communications Skills with good client facing skills
• Good drafting skills for writing Functional Specifications.
• Hands-on knowledge of use of MS Office tools.
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Knowledge of SQL, Unix and working in Microsoft Excel
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!