BIW System Layout Engineer4 weeks ago Engineering Bengaluru 20 views Reference: 26959
Brief Description: The Candidate will be working in the BIW Team as Layout Engineer, Taking responsibilities of the project independently and working hands on along with the customers & team to ensure the successful completion of the Projects. Should have worked for different OEM Standards, Process and Body Shop Layouts.
ME / MTech / BE Mech / NTTF / GTTC / PDTD / Diploma-Mech / Industrial Production
3 to 8 Years of practical experience in BIW Weld Shop assembly line Layout building.
Manufacturing / Shop floor experience preferred.
Exposure to Layout Preparation Using FactoryCAD / MicroStation / NX-Line Designer is a must. (3D & 2D Layout)
Thorough Knowledge in AutoCAD is a must
Candidates with Knowledge on Plant Simulation / Siemens Line Designer will be preferred.
Candidates with Teamcenter (TcAE) exposure preferred
Working Knowledge on Microsoft Access / Excel Work books
Optional - UG NX / CATIA V5 / Inventor CAD Packages
- Exposure on different OEM Standards, GM Standards / 9 Sheets Layout Preparation
- Build 3D FactoryCAD Layouts as per OEM Standards
- Model Space and paper space compatibility
- 3D Model of Plant which includes following,
- Light Screens, Safety fence
- Electrical cable tray, Pipes (optional)
- Control Panel
- Operators Path
- System Layout BOM Preparation
- Develop Layouts with Installation Sheets/Safety fence/Controller/Utility drops/cable tray etc.
- Exposure on Process Documents as per GM / other OEM requirements preferred.
- BIW Product / Process Structure development. Must be able to suggest process changes.
- Onsite / Practical manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and hands on approach
- Follow written/verbal instructions and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must have working command of the English language, and be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be Quality Conscious and produce the Layouts 100% error free per OEM Standards
Please contact MR Dilip HR 'Mobile no' Given below.
Creative services include End to End Product design and development, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Aided Engineering/ Analysis, Knowledge Based Engineering, Prototyping, Verification and Validation to Fortune 500 Global Customers. Creative service offerings are across industry verticals like Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Heavy & Industrial Engineering, Consumer Appliances & Software Services.