People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
We are looking for an experienced Python Automation Developer to design and build automation framework and be able to improve and integrate existing automation
What you have:
- Design and build automation framework from scratch and be able to improve and integrate existing automation
- Develop new library or update the existing libraries
- Work closely with Software QA and software development engineers on requirements
- Understand feature requirements and translate to test cases and test automation
- Plan and implement test automation strategies
- Be a go-to person on quick turnarounds on scripts and educate other engineers
What we want :
- Experience in building complex automation frameworks from scratch using open-source tools and build on existing frameworks
- Experience in programming for test development and automation and experience in developing drivers for test equipment.
- Solid understanding of Linux OS tools and utilities, wireless and Ethernet drivers
- Knowledge of, and ability to utilize and operate RF test equipment such as network - analyzers, Signal Generators, and Oscilloscopes - Advantage
- Expert knowledge in Python - Must
- Experience with Radio Access Network Technologies and a plus to have experience in LTE/3G/WiMax cellular networks - Advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Effective team player
- Able to work independently in a global multi-site environment.