Associate-Record To Report10 months ago Information Technology Chennai 182 views Reference: 20723
JOB NO. 183308
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Balance Sheet Reconciliations team focuses on balance sheet analysis which involves evaluating all balance sheet accounts against sub-ledger or other non-general ledger-based source data. The role requires a good understanding of P&L accounts, general ledger, bookkeeping, journal entry, voucher entry, trial balance, and month-end reporting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.