Associate Nurse4 weeks ago Medical & Healthcare Gurgaon 24 views Reference: 27000
NICU Associate Nurse- Artemis Hospitals Gurugram
- Assess nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures.
- Maintain medical equipment, and replenish first-aid equipment and supplies.
- Observe, record, and report to physician the patient's condition or injury, the treatment provided, and reactions to drugs and treatment.
- Operate equipment such as ECG, external defibrillators and bag-valve mask resuscitators in advanced life-support environments.
- Provides care to High risk neonatal patients.(care of Infants with delivery complications, Congenital defects, premature conditions) etc
- Manages critical care conditions in the Neonates.
- Perform emergency diagnostic and treatment procedures, such as Suctioning, airway management and cardiac monitoring etc
- Administer drugs, via various routes under a physician's direction.
- Coordinate work with other medical team members.
- Communicate with other members in the Health Care team in case of transfer or referral.
- Strict compliance to infection control protocols.
- Proper Documentation and Family Education.
- Participation in In-service Education.
- Infection control, Health care waste management, awareness of patients rights & safety issues, relationship building.
- Contact - Himani
- Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 380 bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India. Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon. Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.