Job ID 357084BR
Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
• Exhibits strong domain knowledge in various legal technologies, while liaising with Clients/stakeholders.
• Review business requirement, scope, feasibility, and analysis; and helps and support the team to handle business Clients and contacts (at global and local levels) with supervision by Team Lead/Manager.
• Real time Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application(s).
• Participate in requirement elicitation process defined in the project management plan to identify requirement gaps/issues both (functional and non-functional) to produce a comprehensive requirement document.
• Conduct architecture review sessions to provide inputs to architecture team through framework analysis, design patterns, prototype specifications to create high level design specification With some guidance, review production issues, analyze, and fix them, act as an interface with Client to clarify issues to ensure that they are fixed in timely manner and with minimal production impact as per SLA.
• Gather and analyze technical and functional information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality. Perform complex & large data analysis, data validation & functional reviews to evaluate & test the solution.
• Integrate user-friendly content in illustrations, graphs, and infographics for enhanced user experience. Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and Client deliverables. Experience in creating in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation. Test both the product and its documentation for accuracy and consistency.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What You’ll bring to the role:
• Should have an experience of 4-6 years in Legal technology implementation and analytics.
• Strong business focus and Client centric approach.
• Experienced in various software development methodologies and latest technologies.
• Knowledge about contracting concepts. Experience with contract management and analytics tools (Apttus, Ariba, Kim, eBrevia, Relativity, etc.)
• Good Product knowledge and experience in CLM application core development.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.