Associate - Accounts Payable Full-time Job2 months ago - Account & Finance - Coimbatore - 78 views
Maintains and analyzes activities in the accounts payable function. Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers, maintains accurate records and control reports.
Also ensures all the actions are taken care of on the vendor management side to ensure timely & accurate payment are made to vendors.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks :
Processing full cycle accounts payable
- Acquiring and confirming the invoices directed for different services
- Trailing and breaking down disagreements related to the activities of the invoices
- Paying checks to the accounts of vendors or customers
- Carrying out wire and ACH dealings and preparing bank down payments
- Examining invoices for approval via e mail and entering paperless data using workflows, accounting platforms and double monitors
- Ensuring approval of the expenses by the individuals with their signing authority and the expenses for business relationship alongside
- Running checks and EFT payments on a weekly basis
- Be cautious that no fraudulent activity appear in our record
- Resoluting account disagreements with the vendors and internal managers
- Assisting peers with other projects, as and when needed
- Replying to the queries from the vendors
- Performing activities with regard to the payments received
- Managing incoming calls from the vendors with regard to the payments
- Ensuring timely and accurate payment to the vendors
- Providing both internal as well as external customer services in an effectual and cost-effective manner
- Performing tests to see whether the systems are effectual or not
- Preparing reports of the activities of accounts payable on a periodic basis
- Abiding by all the policy rules and regulations of the company so that the targets are met on time
- Communicating with the supervisor in case of any technical glitches that won't allow the targets to be met
- Solving the matters related to the in-house staff, branch staff, vendors and the corporate staff
- Assist team with gathering support for all audits, including pulling documentation
- Ensuring that all the matters have been raised in accordance with the guidelines or rules and regulations of the company
- Providing necessary suggestions to enhance the work environment of the company
Skills, knowledge & experience :
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines and productivity requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions.
Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!