May 27th, 2023 at 16:29 Medical & Healthcare Nashik 33 views Reference: 27347
We are Looking for Assistant to Medical Superintendent at Apollo hospital Nashik.
- To work closely with the heads of clinical and ancillary service of clinical services.
- To ensure that the TAT related to discharge is maintained.
- Responsible for patient rounds and ensuring that there are no patient complaints.
- To assist the MS in Statutory and regulatory requirements of the hospital. Monitoring of clinical outcomes/compliances.
- Ensure regular communication between the treating doctor and patient/ patients attendant regarding patients condition & plan of treatment.
- Assist MS in Medical Liaising (PNDT, Medico legal cases etc).
- To work towards the quality accreditation.
- Ensure that patient files are complete at all times.
- Maximize customer satisfaction (internal as well as external) and address to all the patients queries as and when required and ensure that patient grievance are dealt with carefully.
- Provide daily & monthly reports to Medical Superintendent.
Please contact MS Trupti HR 'mobile no' given below.
Apollo Hospitals Hyderabad first opened its doors to the world in 1988. It was built with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to the people with a firm belief in the values of excellence, expertise, empathy and innovation.Today, after nearly 3 decades, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad has emerged as the most renowned and trusted integrated Health City in Asia, specializing in the entire spectrum from illness to wellness and holistic therapy.There is never a dull moment at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad. Each day, the hospital receives many pharmacy walk-ins, admissions, emergency cases, and wellness consults. With every second spent at the hospital, dedicated doctors and staff perform a multitude of services including CT scans, MRIs, Cardiac Surgeries, Dialysis procedures, organ transplants, and more; all this at a fraction of international costs.