Assistant Manager - Receivables1 week ago Financial Services Mumbai 10 views Reference: 27211
Assistant Manager - Receivables
- Independently Handle the billing to partners as per the set frequency.
- Keeping all the billing details in a systematic format, so that it can be accessed by the respective individuals anytime.
- Keep track of all the billings to ensure that there is no delay in billing to partners
- Providing all the relevant details for new customer master creation
- Timely circulation of receivable ageing report & follow up for the long pending dues.
- Arranging weekly receivables meeting & circulate MOM among the concerned team.
- Ensure timely submission of reports/statements asked for by the sales team/partners
- Checking & timely booking commission /cost of finance Invoices in tally.
- Checking the accuracy of incentive calculation & issuing the credit notes / payments against the same.
- Issue of Debit notes/credit notes to the partner as & when required
- Reconciliation of Ledger accounts of Partners on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Matching of bank receipts /Razorpay receipts against the sales Invoices and knocking of the outstanding in Tally.
- Any other tasks/reports as when required.
Desired candidate profile:
- Should have good working knowledge of Tally prime
- Should have good communication Skills
- Proficient in Advanced excel features
Contact - Adarsh Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Onsitego is Indias leading after-sales service provider and offers Extended Warranty, Damage Protection, AMC Plans, and On-Demand Repair Services. We cover all electronic devices and home appliances. Our plans are widely available across retail stores and online marketplaces.