AR Collection Specialist2 years ago Banking Bengaluru 439 views Reference: 9295
Job Position: AR Collection Specialist
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Collection Specialist to join our team. The Accounts Receivable Collector is responsible for verifying, entering and posting Accounts Receivable data through the use of a computer terminal. Analyze and verify correctness of accounts and make regular collection calls to customers to ensure timely receipt of payments.
Job Role & Responsibilities :-
- Review aging report on a daily basis. Research credits/over-payments immediately.
- Maintain daily contact with delinquent accounts receivable customers and resolve discrepancies on a timely basis by providing necessary information, as requested (either through telephone, e-mail etc.).
- Maintain up-to-date customer contact log via screen notes by recording dates, times and contents of telephone conversations/e-mail correspondence.
- Review assigned portion of credit hold report every day and respond immediately to credit hold email alerts to ensure the timely release of orders when allowable.
- Assist Credit/Collection Supervisor in establishing and maintaining credit lines by obtaining information through written requests or telephone contact to obtain financial information. Maintain corporate cash flow and keep bad debts to a minimum by making collection calls daily or as needed.
- Serve as backup to other department members by being cross-trained in all phases of Accounts Receivable department i.e.: billing, credit, collections, and customer account maintenance.
- Obtain customer credit card information and forward for processing.
- Apprise Credit/Collection Supervisor and/or Controller of Key Accounts (past-due and/or problem accounts) through monthly discussions and review of the aging report.
Education & Experience Required
- Experience in Accounts Receivable with a strong emphasis on B2B accounts collection.
- Knowledge of international collection is a must.
- Excellent written and communication & proficient in MS Excel is required.
- Customer service oriented and possess good problem solving abilities.
- Candidates are required to work in night shift only and willing to commute on their own.
- Work Timing : 6:30 PM - 3:30 AM. (Monday to Friday) No Rotating Shifts.
- Interested candidates can send their resume to
At Cresc Datasoft Pvt. Ltd. (CRESC), we provide an end to end back office (Master File to Financial Statements) management to the garment import industry at a very competitive price to you. We are a team of dedicated professionals with 100+ years of combined supply chain management experience. At CRESC we strive to provide our clients with Business Process and related IT Solutions to achieve a highly efficient back office resulting in increased bottom-line and reduced hours managing the back office.