Application Developer: IBM Cloud Integration4 months ago Information Technology Bengaluru 79 views Reference: 25577
- Req ID:587322BR
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Application Architect, you are responsible for successfully deploying their integration solution based on IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration software such as API Connect, App Connect Enterprise (ACE), DataPower, IBM MQ and IBM Integration Bus (IIB).
- You will extensively in the area of API, Microservices, Devops as well as integration for Financial Services Clients.
- Continuously monitor the market place for technical trends, look for client points and to formulate a point of view in the technical areas mentioned above.
- Conduct health check and recommend improvements in architecture or configuration based on IBM best practices.
- Perform integration code review based on IBM best practices.
- Design and develop integration flows using IBM software to fulfil customer’s integration requirements.
- Conduct enablement sessions on IBM software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve design and configuration issues in the customer’s environment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7- 9 years relevant experience in IT industry
- Hands on expertise in Java Spring boot (spring stack including spring integration, spring data flow etc).
- Experience with event driven architecture and messaging is extremely crucial including in technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ, API Economy, Microservices, IIB and MQ.
- Banking industry experience is essential
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.