Analyst – Risk and Compliance3 months ago Banking Pune 65 views Reference: 25890
- Req ID:613626BR
As Risk & Compliance Analyst, you’ll be a trusted business advisor. You’ll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis and providing insight and innovation into the business. You’ll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product.
Your Role and Responsibilities
KYC Analysts will be responsible for documentation reviews for new customer accounts. evaluate high-risk accounts and analyze new customer processes and policies. Additionally, these Analysts will study market trends and observe customer behavior patterns.
- Identify comprehensive target set of compliance data for users across teams
- Monitor and evaluate compliance data and information collected in support of activities and initiatives
- Support the harmonization of KPIs/KRIs currently used across businesses/regions to build one set of metrics
- Consolidate data from businesses and testing teams to build monthly reporting package
- Review reports to identify trends and key risk areas
- Preparation of presentations and trends identified for reporting to senior management
- Identifying additional metrics to be included in reporting packages
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in UK regulatory policies.
- Experience in Project Management tools and techniques
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to understand and execute business controls
- Training and/or team handling experience along with Lean/Six sigma trained or certified
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Proven change management and be open to it, good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.