Analyst, Product Analytics Full-time Job1 month ago - Information Technology - Mumbai - 45 views
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the corporate office & product team to drive analytics hypothesis generation, solution structuring, & problem solving.
- Interpret data, analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve initiatives.
- Dive deep into data and generate data-based insights to identify opportunities for growth.
- Build and maintain automated dashboards to drive awareness and understanding of metrics.
- Documentation of work using project management tools.
WHAT TO BRING
- Experience with data warehousing concepts and ETL development and tools.
- Expertise in SQL, R and/or Python.
- Experience in managing high scale data.
- A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods.
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses
- BIAS FOR ACTION
- RADICAL CANDOUR
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Basically those that seek everything. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.