Analyst - Data Science (Sales Demand Line Generation) Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Marketing & Sales - Bengaluru - 21 views
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You will primarily generate Sales-driven demand signal at a cadence. Sales is boosting their capability to create tops-down views of Sales forecasts based on economic, competitor and market positioning analytics, and we’re building relationships to tap into this knowledge to create more accurate unit-based forecasts.
You will help accelerate producing baseline forecast using advanced machine learning and analytical techniques inserting a few select areas - New Products, Constrained products (products perennially on heatmap/hotspots), parts with persistent bias, key attach rate items and products on customer escalations.
A set of additional key inputs you will consider while modelling and integrating data to generate Sales driven demand signal * Digital sensing of IAP (Integrated Account Plans) from Key customers * CCW (Cisco Commerce Workspace) estimates to get a summarized view of disruptive parts * SFDC (Salesforce.com, CRM tool), Centro, and MDM (Master deal management) * Top New product roadmaps (including qualification, testing, launch and commercial ordering timeframe)
· Design and build Machine learning, advanced analytics models to generate Sales driven Demand signal
· Deep focus on improving forecast accuracy, reducing bias and bring in data driven insights to improve the model.
· Deliver Sales forecast model and analytics results at a cadence (Q, Q+1) in sync with the demand and supply planning requirements
· Identify data needs to feed the Demand signal model and partner with cross-functional teams to fetch data test/validate the solutions
· Assist and train junior data scientists and analysts in the team with a view to standardize processes.
· Develop processes Governance and identify opportunities for highly optimized training/retraining for machine learning models
· Provide required Operational support on capabilities delivered to ensure very high availability
· Maintain data repositories, partner with other sub-functions in Global Planning for data alignment and refinement
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH:
You'll work with regional sales planning teams, solution design teams, Data Scientists, Analysts, OTHER key Business partners to generate Sales-driven demand signal. These work groups and functions are helping in achieving the vision of the Global Planning (GP) function for Cisco to provide the ultimate experience for its internal (manufacturing, Finance, BU, Sales) and external stakeholders (partners and customers)
This is a great team with a diverse mix of skill-sets and experience levels working on some cool creative projects with a real passion for innovation you will love to be part of.
WHO YOU ARE:
You possess a passion for forecasting, modelling, data driven discussions, technical perfection and have excellent communication & influencing skills (verbal, written, meeting facilitation, 1:1 influencing). You have the ability to craft architect, design and develop models.
You have a passion to learn new technologies and apply those to simplify solutions and improve experience and performance.
You are able to understand and converse in, at a high level, a wide range of technologies, tools and methodologies and including data analytics and machine learning space.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
· Years of Data Modelling, Machine Learning, planning, forecasting experience
· Experience with large, cross-team/cross-organizational initiatives
· Experience implementing complex Machine Learning based solutions
· Experience working on Agile projects with geographically spread teams
· Experience with to technologies required for enabling Machine Learning based application and Big Data analytics solutions
· Experience in design and development of high and complex data models, Machine Learning based Predictive and Prescriptive capabilities to fetch desirable business outcomes
· Experience with designing & prototyping novel models based on machine learning, analytics and statistical modelling in order to tackle hard analytics problems - where problems may range from exploratory to highly applied
· Strong experience with Tensor Flow, Keras, Pandas, SciKit Learn, Python and R
· Experience with Jupiter Notebook & GIT, GPU-Enabled machine model training
· Hands-on experience with RNN, CNN and Classic ML models
· Understanding of Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark and Map reduce
· Experience with or exposure to Cisco IT application development methodologies, processes and tool sets will be a plus
· Should have good interpersonal skills, and accountable mind-set to perform objectives independently
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.