Admission Counsellor Full-time Job1 week ago - Account & Finance - Bengaluru - 11 views
Roles and Responsibilities
This person must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day (70-100), working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Responsible for student admission and achieve their targets
- Understand customer needs / requirements and pitch a suitable program o Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Counselling, Interacting with students and Parents.
- Support students one on one in their selection of course, application process and meeting application deadlines.
- Should be able to assist students in obtaining the necessary documentation needed for the application process.
- Provide students, parents, and guardians with information regarding admissions requirements and processes, enrolment process or other procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile
Folks with experience in Edtech companies can apply.
Experience in side sales in Edtech companies most preferable.
Age limit is below 30Yrs
Hiring for bangalore location.
Perks and Benefits
Upto 5.8LPA salary offered.
Contact - Deepika B- HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
Getting placed in the Entry level & Blue collar jobs market in India is very difficult. If you are looking for entry level jobs or others Vocational sectors jobs then you’re in right place, Teamlease.com is the best job portal Which helps in getting jobs for workers or employees with ease, TeamLease is one of the best workers job site deals with Entry level & Blue collar jobs in all the metropolitan cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Surat and Visakhapatnam.