Ad Sales Account Manager , Ad Sales Manager, Growth accounts3 months ago Banking Bengaluru 69 views Reference: 25718
Job ID: 2278828
With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it – on Amazon, on mobile devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them – then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Account manager/ Advertisement sales expert to help scale our growing Advertising program. This person will be responsible for all aspects of Brand's advertising journey on Amazon Advertising including sales, on-boarding and launch of ad campaign by developing and leveraging strong relationships with clients and internal teams. Ensuring seamless execution of smart, effective campaigns, deliver to clients’ needs and assist in driving new and repeat opportunities for the business.
To do this, this person needs to be extremely hands on, have a deep understanding of Amazon's advertising products, sales, operational capabilities, as well as the ability to synthesize analysis into a concise and compelling presentation. In addition to working closely with other brand facing teams, this person will interact with product development, technical teams, business teams, advertising agencies and clients.
Key job responsibilities
- Build solid relationships with advertisers, advertising agencies, medium and small brands/ clients, displaying a dedication to delivering first-class service and online advertising solutions·
- Liaise with Marketing, Product management, and Ad operations to help Brand launch on Amazon Advertising by formulating Brand-centric projects/program for adoption
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to set up business processes and SOPs for Brand advertisements funnel.
- Educate brands on Amazon Advertising offering. Also help analyze campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to help Medium/small brands to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet clients’ KPIs
- Leverage our suite of rich data, targeting and product channels to collaborate with the other teams in the development of tailored solutions that meet torso and tail Brands Advertisement goals
- Troubleshoot any technical or implementation issues, collaborating with internal teams to develop quick and sound solutions
- Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and assist in the development of best practices and operational efficiencies
- Proven experience in advertisement solutions- sales, Ad operations, online marketing and advertising. Creative and strategic vision to build value proposition for clients and property
- Strong analytical skills as well as experience in applying those skills in the advertising domain
- Media planning capabilities (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint; Nielsen @Plan, Ad Relevance and NetView; DART, Atlas) preferable
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Bachelor's degree; emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- 3 or more years of post-MBA experience (preferred)
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.