Acquisition Manager2 weeks ago Banking Hyderabad 14 views Reference: 26823
Kotak Mahindra Bank
- To acquire customers for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank, from a pool of potential individuals, small businesses, trusts associations, societies and corporates
- To achieve and deepen business volume and numbers
- To cross-sell TPP like Insurance, Gold, Locker, FD, Asset Products etc.
- To retain customers through efficient customer service till three months of acquisition when accounts are handed over to RO
- Hardcore sales mentality. Primary motivation from the achievement of targets. A hunter by orientation.
- Should be well-groomed and presentable with ambassadorship qualities
- Cold calling
- Securing appointments
- Understanding Customers occupation and needs
- Introducing and explaining suitable products
- Resolving converted customers queries problems
- Managing database
- Graduate or postgraduate (in any field) / Fresher Graduates.
- Selling skills with a clear focus on acquiring new CA/SA
- Presentable and demonstrating basic etiquettes
- Persuading skills
- Fluent communication and a basic understanding of English
- Junior Acquisition Manager - (CTC 2.5, Fresher)
- Acquisition Manager - (CTC 3.0, Minimum 1 year experience in BFSI sales)
- Premier Acquisition Manager - (CTC 3.75, Minimum 2 years experience in BFSI Sales)
Contact - Anurag Kaushik This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of Indias leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Groups flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. The consolidated balance sheet of Kotak Mahindra Group is over 1 lakh crore and the consolidated net worth of the Group stands at 13,943 crore (approx US$ 2.6 billion) as on September 30, 2012. The Group offers a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life