Accounts Receivable Analyst1 month ago Financial Services Ahmedabad 36 views Reference: 26911
Accounts Receivable Analyst
Responsible for all facets of medical billing and accounts receivable management including charge entry, payment posting, customer service and follow-up in accordance with client protocol with an emphasis on maximizing client satisfaction and profitability. Responsible for reviewing the physicians coding at the time of charge entry to ensure accuracy, timely payments, and to maximize revenue. Responsible for submitting insurance claims within 48 hours. Responsible for providing cross coverage for any Account Managers as required to ensure efficient and professional practice operations and maximum client satisfaction.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Review and/or input all charges related to the assigned clients professional services into EMR software system including office and related charges in accordance with client protocol with an emphasis on accuracy to ensure timely reimbursement and maximum patient satisfaction. All charge batches should balance in both number of procedures and total dollar prior to posting.
- File all charge, payment and adjustment batches in the appropriate format by batch date for quick reference.
- Review the physicians coding at charge entry to ensure compliance with Medicare guidelines and to ensure accurate and timely reimbursement.
- Provide customer service on the telephone and in the office for all clients and authorized representatives regarding patient accounts in accordance with practice protocol. Patient calls regarding accounts receivable should be returned within 1 business days to ensure maximum patient satisfaction.
- Verify all demographic and insurance information in patient registration of the EMR software system at the time of charge entry to ensure accuracy, provide feedback to clients and supervisor to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Follow-up on all outstanding insurance claims at 30-days from the date of service to start with and in accordance with practice protocol with an emphasis on maximizing patient satisfaction and practice profitability.
- Follow-up on all outstanding patient account balances at 60-days from the date of service in accordance with practice protocol with an emphasis on maximizing patient satisfaction and practice profitability using the A/R aged reports.
- Provide information pertaining to billing, coding, managed care networks, insurance carriers and reimbursement to physicians, managers and subordinates.
- Follow-up on all returned claims, correspondence, denials, account reconciliations and rebills within five working days of receipt to achieve maximum reimbursement in a timely manner with an emphasis on patient satisfaction.
- Submit primary and secondary insurance claims electronically each day and on HCFA to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Process refunds to insurance companies and patients in accordance with client protocol.
- Monitor reimbursement from managed care networks and insurance carriers to ensure reimbursement consistent with contract rates.
- Proficiency with all facets of the EMR software system including patient registration, charge entry, insurance processing, advanced collections, reports and ledger inquiry.
- Provide cross coverage for Account Managers in their absence as required to ensure efficient and professional practice operation.
- Maintain information regarding coding, insurance carriers, managed care networks and credentialing in an organized easy to reference format.
- Adhere to all practice policies related to HIPAA and Medicare Compliance.
Perks and Benefits
-Free group medical Insurance for self and immediate family members.
-Free Group Life insurance and Group Personal Accident Benefits.
-Performance and Attendance incentives
-Bonus as applicable by the Bonus Acts, 1965
Contact - Kiran Kumar Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.