Accounts Executive1 month ago Banking Chennai 21 views Reference: 26168
- Builds relationships at multiple levels within the account, with internal support positions and with operations to maximize efficiency of processes.
- Participate with regional leadership in developing plans for increasing volume and profitability in hospital accounts
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues.
- Educate new hospital accounts on all processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely transactions.
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional resources as needed).
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e., e-orders, e-prescribe).
- Prepare and present proposals and bids to relevant customers in the hospital environment
- Ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly.
- Contact - Nandhini STM Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Dr.Kamakshi Memorial Hospital is a 300 bedded tertiary health care provider located at Pallikaranai in South Chennai.