Account Executive, Gaming and eServices, Large Customer Sales3 months ago Banking Gurgaon 68 views Reference: 25829
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in sales, consulting, marketing or analytics.
- Experience in video, display and social advertising solutions.
- Experience in building relationships with executives and cross-functional collaborators.
- Knowledge of digital media, advertising measurement, attribution, and incrementality solutions and frameworks/brand marketing.
- Knowledge of digital first businesses.
- Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Executive, you will work with the largest advertising agencies and clients. You will manage customer relationships and drive partnerships, growth and innovation. You will work as a team member on Google's industry-focused Sales team, exchanging knowledge regarding client and agency needs within specific industry sectors.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage a team and work on the Casual Gaming and eServices clients while developing relationships with clients to drive industry through leadership and scaling best practices.
- Solve clients business impact uniquely leveraging internal cross-functional teams.
- Work towards solving key Product and Policy.
- Collaborate with Global Gaming Teams to build a community to share best practices .
- Analyze data trends, client performance and drive clients through regular business reviews, business plans.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.