We are looking for Counsellor who convince our Clients and Students for Abroad
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve admission targets.
- Counseling Students and parents about our courses and competition exams landscape.
- Champion entire student cycle: Prospecting, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support.
- Handling assigned administrative responsibilities.
- Relevant experience in counselling profile.
- Self-motivator & Drive to work. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills. Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with various types of client groups.
- Should have experience in Educational / Insurance / Pharma / Training or experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Great career growth and incentives
Expected Start Date: 23/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)